Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Letter to Piracy

Date, month, year
Dear the founders of the Pirate Bay

You don't need to know who I am, I'm writing this short letter to let you all you have done is bad.
As I know, you made a web called http://thepiratebay.se/ so that every Internet users can access to and download everything such as musics, games or movies that are not even published yet for free. You might think that what you are doing is right and it's helpful for Internet user, especially some guys who don't have chance to buy those thing. People call you Robin Hood online, who steal products from richer, give the poorer for free, but you also need to know if the richer, people you steal their products, cannot sell their product anymore when those are all on the Internet, for free.They put all of their passion, confidential to make a film, a game or a song. That doesn't cost too much for a song ($0.99). I'm sure that those products owners won't be happy if their products are stolen like that. So in my opinion, I think that you should stop sneaking into the private system, stealing owners' private products and publish it for free. I know you do that for all the people in the Internet. Some people they don't want to pay for downloading games or music but what you are doing is guilty. I know you guys are talent, very good at Information and Technology, but you use your talent in wrong way. I admit some of the time, I have download 1 songs on your website, because they don't sell it in my country, but then I feel so regret and that file content had virus. Anyway, you need to know what you have done is completely wrong and I hope you think about, and stop it. There will be  other chance for you to "restart" your career, just stop damaging copyright holder, for a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment