Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Orphanage Visit

First of all I really thank Mr Swanson, the conditions you yourself can participate in their work and thus realized this: you can do something to help anyone then do do not be over controlling. It was a happy, so happy people still feel useful to the world.

Her say this because frankly this is my own experience. Before seeing his miserable life scenarios laments just know that when I also mourn shared with them. But to help a particular way as the work of the last trip, I had not. I've been thinking that he is not qualified to do charity work for longer tripped two things: time and money. I always make time for work, never dare to stay close game two weeks for fear of their students will leave and loss of revenue, and money earned from such training, the penetration in to the work friendly. And I thought if any help is help for you, your children before, really, I can not afford to help them out, how can help the foreigners. Now I realized that it was a new one to think deeply and are not local, if we continue to spread your heart will also have others help you so your children.

Also thank her very dear friend of our two schools themselves. This really is truly a rare opportunity for the two side by side along the direction of Binh Dinh loved. It's a gentle fellow solidarity and consensus for the poor and overripe origin. Especially when the students sang little applause, "Four the sun together on this one, undivided voice laughter. The same holds my hand the affections, give each other what traders love ... "They gave remembers fondly his time in school and from the meaning song they gave her a profound lesson about human type, I was clapping and laughing loudly sing with the children that tears pouring emotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment